This is my first time making stuffed cookies – and they were quite wonderful! They were not difficult to make either.
These Oreo Cheesecake Pudding Cookies feature an oreo pudding cookie base filled with oreo cheesecake. I used actual Oreo pudding mix, but if you can’t find it, vanilla instant pudding would work just as well.
I then added additional crushed Oreo cookies. I love, love, love anything with Oreos in it!
To make stuffed cookies, you must chill the dough so that the cookies hold their shape and do not spread out too much.
The cheesecake filling is simple to make, but should be refrigerated as well.
To make the cookies “stuffed,” you start with one scoop of cookie dough. Slightly flatten it, and then place a teaspoon of filling on top. Top the filling with another tablespoonful of dough. Pinch the edges to seal the filling inside the cookie dough. Your final product should be shaped somewhat like a hockey puck.
This recipe creates 10 very large filled cookies. You’ll be sad when they are gone –
because they are incredible! Look at that gooey cheesecake filling!
Oreo Cheesecake Pudding Cookies
Cookie dough base with crushed oreos filled with oreo cheesecake
Credit: 99Taste original by Leslie
- 1 cup plus 2 Tb all-purpose flour
- ½ ts baking soda
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 Tb white sugar
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tb light brown sugar
- 1 ts vanilla extract
- 1/2 of a 4.2 oz Oreo Cookies and Cream instant pudding mix (or substitute vanilla instant pudding)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 of a 4.2 oz Oreo Cookies and Cream instant pudding mix (or substitute vanilla instant pudding plus 2 Tb finely crushed oreos)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ts milk
1. Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until creamy. Beat in pudding mix and vanilla, followed by the egg. Mix in flour and baking soda. Blend in crushed oreo cookies.
2. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. In a small bowl, blend the softened cream cheese with powdered sugar, milk, and other half of the pudding mix. If you are using vanilla pudding mix, add in 2 tablespoons of finely crushed oreos. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
5. Drop a tablespoon of dough onto the cookie sheet. Flatten the dough slightly. Top with a teaspoon of cheesecake filling. Drop another tablespoon of dough on top. Gently press the edges of dough together to seal. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling, placing cookies two inches apart on baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or until bottoms of cookies are just slightly browned. Enjoy!